Multipurpose and portable save manager for generations IV to VII, programmed in C++.
- Supports original cartridges and digital copies of games from DPPt to SwSh
- Allows on-the-fly modifications to all of your data
- Allows internal and resizable offline storage to store your Pokémon
- Capable of running custom scripts to allow injection of arbitrary data into your saves
- Interfaces with multiple ad-hoc programs running on your computer, web browser or smartphone
- Capable of scanning QR codes to inject both .pkx files or event wondercards
- Contains an offline wondercard database to get events from old distributions
- Capable of automatic verification and legalization of all your data
We do not support or condone cheating at the expense of others. Do not use significantly edited Pokémon in battle or in trades with those who are unaware edited Pokémon are in use.
Please refer to the PKSM wiki for detailed documentation.
This software works on CFW and Rosalina-based Homebrew Launchers. An internet connection is required when first launching PKSM.
|Rosalina HBL||Copy the
Initial launch will require your system to be connected to the internet. This is needed to download the additional assets required for the application to launch. If your system is not connected to the internet, PKSM will return back to your menu.
Applications compatible with PKSM
- PKHeX: Generates .pk7, .pk6, .wc7, .wc6 QR codes scannable from PKSM. Runs on PC.
- MysteryGiftBot: Generates .wc7 QR codes scannable from PKSM. Runs on Twitter.
- PKSM-Scripts: a toolkit to develop and compile .pksm and .c scripts.
- The GPSS: an online Pokémon sharing platform
- Additional assets are located at
- Automatic save backups are located at
- Extra storage data is located at
- .pkx and .wcx dumps are located in
- Custom scripts are located in
- Custom background songs are located in
Before submitting an issue, have a look through the issues page, because your question may have already been answered in the past.
Please only submit consistent issues (submitting your environment and which version of PKSM you’re running, for example). Duplicate issues will be closed without any reply.
We’ll not reply to issues related to versions of PKSM different from the latest stable release currently available.
You can get real-time support by joining FlagBrew’s discord server.
PKSM has the following dependencies:
- The latest version of ctrulib, citro3d, citro2d, 3ds-curl, 3ds-pkg-config, 3ds-bzip2, 3ds-mpg123, 3dstools, and tex3ds with their dependancies. All of these should be installed from devKitPro pacman.
- Your system’s pkg-config
makerom, if you want to be
able to compile a
.ciabuild of PKSM.
- The latest version of Python 3.x and the GitPython library.
- node.js, pandoc, wkhtmltopdf and github-wikito-converter to be able to build the HTML documentation.
To compile, clone the repository with all submodules (
git clone --recursive
https://github.com/FlagBrew/PKSM.git if initially cloning,
git submodule init
git submodule update if running from an existing clone) and run
- Bernardo for creating PKSM
- piepie62 and Admiral-Fish for the immense amount of dedication they put into the project
- dsoldier for the gorgeous graphic work
- SpiredMoth, trainboy2019 and all the scripters for making PKSM-Scripts great
- Archit Date for CoreConsole and PKHeX AutoLegalityMod
- Allen for the GPSS and CoreConsole’s successor, CoreAPI
- The whole FlagBrew team for collaborating with us
- kwsch and SciresM for PKHeX, memecrypto and documentation
- fincs and WinterMute for citro2d and devkitARM
- kamronbatman and ProjectPokemon.org for EventsGallery
- All the translators
- Subject21_J and all the submitters for PKSM’s icon
- Allen, piepie62, SpiredMoth and all the contributors for the documentation
- All the past contributors to the project
- All the patrons and the huge amount of supporters that this project has gained over the year
Without you, this project wouldn’t have existed. Thank you.
If you appreciate our work, you can support us on Patreon!
This project is licensed under the GNU GPLv3. Additional Terms 7.b and 7.c of GPLv3 apply to this. See LICENSE for details.
Visit us on flagbrew.org!